Acoustic Mineral Fiber Ceiling from Japan
Daiken Ceilings are made from selected mineral rockwool fibers and special binders. The mineral rockwool fibers uniformly interwoven by the unique wet-felting process to form DAIKEN Ceilings.
Because the Daiken Ceilings has porous properties with a low specific gravity, they exhibit efficient thermal insulation and sound absorption qualities, while resisting sound transmission more effectively than glass fiber products.
- Outstanding fire resistance
- Effective thermal insulation
- Superior sound absorption
- Excellent ceiling attenuation class (CAC)
- Light reflectance feature
- No asbestos contains
- Humidity control ceilings, can withstand conditions up to 50oc and 99% relative humidity
- Easy to install and maintenance
Deiken ceiling Excel Tone (MR Series) performance prove super quality. It is guaranteed for 10 years against visible sagging up to 50oC and 99% relative humidity. Daiken also outstanding in sound absorption properties achieved superb high NRC value of 0.7